8 October 2011

Welcome back!

Ahh.  Peace and quiet, and a minute to finally write a short entry in the blog.  Life is good.

Life is also a tad busy. 

It took us a good week to readjust to the time and routine of home again.  We were all up and at 'em at 3:30am for a good 6 days.  To be completely honest, I loved it.  There's something about finishing your work before the rest of the world is awake that makes you feel like it's going to be a good day.  It's emotionally and mentally satisfying.  Of course, we went back to sleep around 7 for an hours' snooze, but I imagine we were still awake before many.  :o)

Our vacation was excellent.  We were gone for the whole month of September.  Definitely much-needed for us all.  I like holidays like that where you can look back over the experience with satisfaction and a certain sense of purpose being accomplished.  I don't think I have time to detail our visit quite as I'd like.  Perhaps I'll save that for the annual Christmas letter I usually send out.





No comments:

Post a Comment