16 May 2012

In other news...



J and I have been holding all night vigils since Sunday night.  In fact, I've forgotten what it's like to have a good night's sleep.  Occupational hazard, I suppose.  Still, wouldn't it be nice if sick, feverish children slept the night all the same?  

We had a lovely picnic at Centennial park on Saturday.  The weather was perfect and we had a great time eating and running after the munchkins.  That's definitely one of my favourite perks of summer.  Barbecuing on a sunny day in the park.  It's so exhilarating making food outdoors!    



On a completely unrelated note, I've been dying to share my second foray into the world of hat-making!  (A gift for another pregnant friend, of course.)  Last one was a bear.  This one's a mouse.  And, I'm hoping you were able to figure it out without that little revelation...



And finally, we have officially started packing!  (Whoo!)  Lots of purging, organizing and downsizing to follow...



No comments:

Post a Comment