31 December 2014

Yarn along


Following Ginny's lead, here are all the Rapunzel hats I made for gifts this year.  Such a fun project. I had some pretty happy girls around Christmas time.  :)  Kids really seem to love dress-up and costumes.  I'm hoping to run with that for a bit in the coming year with my kids - wolf, bear and lion ideas are already fermenting in my brain!

Wishing you a wonderful celebration of 2014 and looking forward to 2015!


Joining Ginny and friends for this week's Yarn Along.  

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Dress up is always fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think dress up is just as fun for me as the kids - especially if I'm making the costumes!

      Delete
  2. I've said it before and will say it again : Adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) So fun watching them run around the house wearing these too!

      Delete