I'm spending nap time writing a quick hello here and then it's back to the drawing board. I've discovered that both of my baby blankets have an inexcusable error woven through them. I wonder if it's as obvious from the pictures I took. It's glaringly obvious to me. So, I need to start over. That doesn't make me as sad as I would have thought. I spent all of last night reconciling myself to the inevitable and today brought renewed gusto!
A few things that have caught my attention or just made me happy this week:
- This fabulous book makes me super excited about spring: The Backyard Homestead.
- Staites' Honey & bee farm up near Stouffville
- Community Supported Agriculture & f.N. Happy Farm in Uxbridge
- This adorable amigurumi giraffe by tribeccreations
- And these 3 baby owls by woolcrazy
- Chocolate caramel truffles with sea salt (and every other sweet listed here) by Nicole's Homemade Treats
- Baked kale chips with sea salt
Have a sunny weekend!