20 November 2012

Ugh.



Between the fatigue and nausea, not to mention the virus we've been fighting off for the past 3 weeks, I've been hard pressed to brush my teeth in the morning much less write a blog entry.  A crabby mommy am I indeed!  (Not a bad correlation to the picture above, which incidentally was taken when we were walking through a fish market in Beirut.)

Being sick is actually the worst part of it all.  The congestion keeps you up at night alongside the the bathroom trips.  And to top it all off, my sinuses aren't draining so I have pressure headaches to add to the bliss that is morning sickness.  Oh joy!

Now that I've had my rant, I'll stop.  Kids are fine.  They seem to mend better than I.  Even Dany hasn't been hit as bad.  I'm convinced that pregnancy automatically signs one up for the roster of misery.  Ok, maybe it's not that bad, but a good night's sleep seems an awfully far away dream.

So here's me hoping that blue skies are just around the corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment