29 October 2014

Yarn Along



Finally finished the owls.  Well, the crocheting part.  Now I have to figure out how I'm going to line them.  I have a lovely piece of pink polar lamb's fleece that should do nicely.  I have also started that Rapunzel hair.  I can't really tell if the colour I chose is my favourite.  I might try one in a nice brown.  Have to see how this one turns out.  It's a nice feeling to have a project or two to plan.  :)  



Still plugging away on The Spiritual Life.  I will probably be reading it well into the winter.  I like to savour each chapter and slowly digest it.  

Happy Wednesday!


Joining Ginny and friends for this week's Yarn Along.  

14 comments:

  1. Those hats are just precious!!! I just love owls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are for a set of twin girls. I hope they'll like them!

      Delete
  2. The owls are adorable, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! They were so much fun to make. Hats are such nice, easy projects that don't take too long if you have the time sit down for a few hours. :)

      Delete
  3. The hats are so unbelievanly cute, and that yellow is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just figured out how I'm going to do this hat and I'm so excited! :D

      Delete
  4. The owls are so fun! I love planning projects too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even when I feel so tired and my energy levels are bottoming, I always feel like I can pick up my crochet hook (and now knitting needles). Especially for a simple project. And there is something special and more exciting about crocheting for kids. Don't know why.

      Delete
  5. How cute are the owl hats! I made one for Baby MiH - and found it again, right on time for Little Baby MiH (when he comes out!!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, congratulations! I hope you have a safe and smooth delivery. It's funny you mention reusing hats. I made mice hats for the two older ones a couple years back. Now, my youngest is using them!

      Delete
  6. Oh my, those hats are just the most darling things! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say they are fun to make. Choosing the colours is the best part! :)

      Delete